CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm just so sick & tired of....

being sick & tired, literally! I'm sick with this stupid annoying cough that won't go away. And I am so stinkin' tired it's a bit ridiculous.

On top of those 2 things, I'm busy as crap. It's like there aren't enough hours in the day to get all the things completed that I need to complete. I just need a BREAK! I mean I take some but when I do, other things like work suffers! This weekend we will be in James' company trip in San Antonio (by the way, we are staying in separate hotel rooms- so close to being able to yet SO FAR AWAY! One of these days...) and it's still a pretty busy weekend. Hopefully, I can just sleep in the nonscheduled times... We'll see.

Wish me luck!

0 comments: