CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Time Ticks On

It's been about 2 weeks since we've returned from our honeymoon and we've made some major progress in our humble abode we call home. :-) We finally got rid of all the "piles" as James likes to call them. We've returned all but 2 items and have begun purchasing things we decided we would like to have more. Most everyone purchased things from our registry but by the time we got them we did not want that particular item anymore or we got some duplicates. So, I am in charge of all the gift/exchange cards. It's hard to go buy things with them. This is like "free money" and it doesn't come out of our budget so I don't want it to be gone. That and we are only in this apartment for like 3 1/2 months and who knows what we'll need for the next apartment. Thank you cards... whoa! We are bad. We have not started them just yet. Our goal was to start this weekend but we did all that cleaning yesterday- it 5pm before we finished and I have report cards due on Monday (tomorrow). I am so thankful I only have to enter in "grades" (we really don't grade in kinder but we do have our observations) and it's something like 3000 clicks (in the computer) per student so it's pretty time consuming.

James and I are doing well. We hit our little bumps but that is expected when you bring 2 flawed people into one house to live. I like our bumps. They are very very small and pretty harmless. :-) He is enjoying the client he is working at and doesn't hate going in. He also loves coming home. I had several opportunities to cook for him and make his lunch- it's fun being his;. wife. :-)

Does anyone know what to do with a wedding gown? lol. Mine is hanging in my dinning room/office...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

For my sister's wedding dress, my mom had it professionally cleaned/preserved and it's stored in a pretty small box, considering how big it is! When you do that, you can put the box pretty much anywhere as long as it's temperature-controlled (so not in the attic, but in any closet, under the bed, etc). I can ask her how much it costs if you want to know!