CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 12, 2008

my memory

I often say I am going to do things, and have full intentions in doing these things but don't remember to do them. I knew this about myself before I was married and in this relationship but now that I am married, it's worse then I thought. How can my husband trust me if I don't do the things I say I will. I don't do it on purpose. I just flat out forget. Sometimes I am distracted and others I just honestly do not remember at all. Why does this happen???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! It happens to all of us. My best suggestion is to make To-Do lists... those things have saved my butt a time or two. The way I do it is actually through my phone's calendar... as soon as I say I'm going to do something, I put it in my Outlook calendar with a due date relatively soon so I get reminders all day, every day until I do it :)