CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Good News came from the doctor! Yea! I go back on Thursday...

_______________________________________

I don't understand how I can know something is wrong and sinful but not feel convicted about it? Like I know while I am doing something that is it wrong... that God is looking down on me shaking His head and in my mind I am thinking these thoughts but I continue on anyway.... And when I look back and reflect I think I should not have done that and I pray to God to convict me but I still don't feel convicted... I don't get it... Part of me thinks... so was it really all that wrong??? Maybe it's time that we make it right???? I don't know... I'm going to pray some more...

1 comments:

the corsos said...

My sweet friend, Casey! I love your honesty and your constant pursuit to become less of yourself. I'm thankful you have joined our small group and am so excited to see what God has in store for our friendship!! Have a great 1st week in Kindergarten!!