CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, September 01, 2007

TATTOO!!!!

Last night I got a tattoo. Yippie!! I went in with a bulletin from church of what I wanted and he got pretty close and it turned out better then I could have imagined! The only thing I am bummed about is that james is something with me... he doesn't know but he is ___________.... I don't know if it is mad, disappointed, hurt, angry.... I don't know???? He was supposed to go with me to my Granny's for her 76th birthday and last night he said he didn't know if he was going to go with me and he couldn't exactly tell me why... So, this makes me sad. I got the tattoo for me... I want to be able to glorify God with it. If it strikes up a convo with someone, I look at it and remember Him, whatever... It's for Him and not for him. Sara and I had an amazing time together getting it bonding and praying together and for each other... we now know 3 men @ S&S tattoo that we can pray for. We had some really good conversations with them about Jesus and we can only pray and hope that the Lord used us to plant or water some seeds!

Anyway, I so happy and so sad at the same time....

0 comments: