CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Well, next week marks another anniversary... this one will make 16 months. :-) That's exciting as well as frustrating. I honestly have really days/moments and some not so good. Tonight has been kind of a battle inside of me... it's like rumbling going on in the heart. I keep making and wanting to make all these comments about being married or engaged already... why do I do this? I know this just frustrates James as well as myself. Why do I fixate on it so much? I love him so much and cannot wait to be Mrs. James A. Davis. Like, wow- that is exciting and scary at the same time! I am excited because I know that's what I called to do... to be his wife and no one else's, to respect him, to love him better then anyone else ever could. As he is called to be the one that is supposed to love me more and better then anyone, to show me affection, protect me, and be a leader for me. He will be the father of my child/children. (we'll cross that road whenwe get there.)

I have been researching wedding stuff and it's tough when you really can't make any decisions on a date, place, if it will be here in the states or a destination.... what to do? I do not know but we can't really talk too many details because we are not engaged, he has not bent down on one knee and so on.... What do I do? How do I be patient. I am trying but this is pretty difficult... Please pray for me. I don't want to frustrate James anymore, I don't want to sin against him an God both by not trusting them...

0 comments: