CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break

Well, it's day 7 of my SB. Yea! The week so far has been pretty relaxing and productive. I went to the doctor on Friday, I don't remember what else.. .I"m sure I went to the gym. Then Saturday morning as you know was spent apt hunting and Joe T's. Sunday, we hung out and went to church. Once again at dinner after church, I got the worst gas you could ever imagine (I don't mean like stinky butt but like the pain in your stomach and you think you need to go to the hospital pain). Monday, I took James's truck to Wichita Falls to get his lightbar installed (pic coming soon) and to hang out with Sabra. She's fabulous. We went to lunch with Brittany, her 1 ear old Cameron, and my mom. Let me tell you about some good food- Samari of Tokyo is so awesome and so affordable at lunch!!! Sometimes I miss Wichita Falls... but then I come home and that all goes away. :-) I spent the night at Sabra's. It was hard, James and I had our first night apart from one another. Let me tell you- it's not cool! Neither of us slept very well. Then Tuesday, Sab and I went to IHOP for brunch and did my hair. If anyone in Wichita Falls needs someone totally awesome to do their hair, call Sabra! :-) Then I waited for mom to get off work, I hugged her and headed home, in the rain all the way. James had home group that night so he didn't home till around 930 or so. It was good to feel him and his wonderful hugs. Yesterday I worked out, got wedding pictures developed finally and placed them in frames. Then today I went to the doc for a physical- he said besides knowing the blood test, I'm healthy and I need to keep up the good work. :-) He is requiring me to read 10-15 minutes of healthy whatever each day. lol. I like him... check out Dr. Brehm. He's nice and seems to know what he is talking about. I've also taken care of a couple of "family business" things for James, started laundry, finished the grocery list James started. Now I just need to execute the grocery list, finish laundry- the hardest part- I hate it!, workout, and feed the cats! Can it be done? I do believe so. So, this blog isn't very interesting but it gave me something to do while I am waiting on the clothes to finish drying before I leave the house- wrinkles are the enemy! If you read previous blogs you would remember this weekend is the Houston weekend & the rodeo. :-) This will be our first time to spend the night together somewhere other then our very own bed. Is this going to be comfortable or uncomfortable... it's his parents house- I'll have to tell you later. :-)
Good Day!!!

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I would venture the word 'weird feeling', more than comfortable or uncomfortable. But at the same time, it will cool....Have fun!!