CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 10, 2008

Updates and Nonsense

Well, I finally heard back from the doctor today. Good news... EVERYTHING CAME BACK NORMAL ON my Cell Biopsy. YEA! They took whole weeks to get back to me becasue when they got that result, they wanted more test run or something like that to be sure but the lab assured them everything is normal. So praise HIS name!!!! I have a feeling James and I will go through this every 4 months when I go in for another check up! But, He is faithful and His will is better no matter what!!!! :-)

Got to go shopping on Saturday- that was FUN! I haven't gone on a shopping trip like that in I don't know how long. Now, if it would just get warm and stay warm, I'd be good! :-)

I got to have pink eye this weekend... that was fun!

James and I have started "Apartment Search 2008." Sunday morning we layed in bed searching all kinds of apartments. We are looking in 3 different locations, some more desirable then others. Here are some of our options... so if you know anything about any of these places, please let us know! In no order:

  • Ansley at Park Central (Formerlly Jefferson ...)
  • Churchill on the Parkway
  • Marquis at Park Central
  • La Costa Villas
  • Westside in The Village
  • Northbridge in The Village
  • The Lakes in The Village
  • San Rafael
  • Saxony
  • Dorchester
  • Prestonbridge

Again- let us know if you anything about these places or anything around these places. :-)

Spring Break is nearing and I feel (as I am sure every other teacher on the planet) that it couldn't come fast enough! James and I don't have any super big plans... we're pretty busy these next couple of months. Here's a sneak peak:

March 15- Birthday Day Dinner for a friend @ Joe T's

17-18- Wichita Falls

22-23- Houston/Rodeo

27- Kindergarten Round Up (this is a BIG deal!!!)

29-30- James's Gparents in middle of no where Texas

April 4-5- James' Birthday

8- Kinder Field Trip

12- RISD Job Fair (I'm volunteering to help recruit)

12-13- James goes camping with the guys in Tyler

25- Northwood Hills PTA Auction

26-27- College station for the Norton BBQ

28- We have to be out of our apartment

This is just some to give you an idea. We haven't gone out of town since our honeymoon and this is a lot of out of towning! :-) We'll see how it all goes. :-) It's time for bed... more updates and info later. Love and prayers to all! :-) OH YEAH: James is up for his yearly review (basically a promotion and raise!) Please pray for all to go well! He's word really hard this past year. Hopefully they recognize it and see that he is ready for the next level! :-) I sure did marry one smart and handsom man!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live at Northbridge!

When I was looking for apartments in the Village, we visited Northbridge and Westside. If I were picking between the two as a married couple, I would definitely go with Westside. It is not much more expensive, but it seems quieter (less college students!) and is a lot nicer on the inside.

The only problem that we had with it was because we were looking for a 2-bedroom for roommates, and in the 2-bedroom apartments, one bedroom is significantly smaller than the other. If you're looking for a one-bedroom, or just a 2-br to use as a guest room, that shouldn't be as much of a problem.

I love living in Northbridge and will probably renew my lease in August, but it can be loud from time to time. You guys are welcome to come check it out!

Anonymous said...

Also, and I should have said this first... YAY for no cancer! He is good.