CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Working on a Saturday

LOL... Let me room and work. James was on the computer and this is what I created in a matter of minutes... what I had created. I was in the middle of crafts and filing months of papers. Oh, and I was watching a movie on my laptop. :) Most of it is cleaned up now. I'll get the rest tomorrow. So, we did this quiet thing all afternoon into the evening. It was good. I liked it. I tell you how excited James was to look over and see James and I feel like we try to entertain ourselves too much. We never sit and just be in our 653 sg ft apartment.... so today we did. I mean we didn't just sit and stare at each other all day long but we did both sit in the living didn't feel like I was trying to do anything or have to be anywhere... Just hanging out at home with my husband, no pressures.

So around 7 we decided to go Wally World for dinner supplies and a game James wanted to buy for our Wii. They didn't have it, thank goodness! We went to GameStop and they had a used one for 20 bucks. And that was the end of our entertainment free day. Haha... I cooked dinner and James has been praying this game since 8:30 (it's now 11:30) and I am playing on the internet. Here we are on our Saturday night eating homemade pizza, oreo and mint oreo shakes, Wii and the internet:





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny about the Wii game-Italo went to get an Xbox game on Saturday night and that is all he did all night too! Silly game consoles. I actually kinda got into the game too-but not for as long as he did! Glad you enjoyed your Saturday!