CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Does this ever end???

Well, I got some test results back from the doctor and good news: no hypothyroidism. But I do have to go in once every 6 months to get more test. Then the eye doctor gave me some new medicine to take that is stronger. She said that she thinks my pink eye just never fully healed. The symptoms just went away. That makes me feel much less dirty- haha.

Now you ask about my title: My health seems okay for now but this morning I called my Granny to check and see if she had power after those crazy storms last night. She's good on power but she had double surgery like 3 weeks ago on her hernia and she is now running a higher fever and is in a lot of pain. So, I called into work and am down here waiting to take her to the doctor. Please pray for her, her doctors, and for me to be strong in all of this. I feel weak and scared right now. She is getting older, more sick and more often. It is really scary. I'll keep ya updated. Thank you!

0 comments: