CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 07, 2008

Medical Issues... again

Yeah Yeah Yeah- I know- 3 post in one day... well, it's been a while.

So, medically. I can't seem to catch a break. It's kind of depressing really. So, I went to our family doctor for a routine (my first ever) physical. Doc said all looked good. Keep up the good habits and to send my husband in for his next physical as well. :-) Well, my bloodwork came back funky. My thyroid levels were high (possible hypothyroidism). So, last Thursday I went back in for a whole panel of test to be done just for my thyroid. Dr. Brehm said everything was PERFECT! Keep up my eating habits (I'm thinking, welllll... for the most part) and how I'm working out. BUT my thyroid levels were so here James and I are, once again,waiting on test results. I feel like I'm living at the doctors office: gyno, dentist, eye, family... It's getting old and expensive. I know the Lord has me here for this season for a reason, but it is just hard. Oh, by the way- I have pink eye for the 3rd time in like 6 weeks... I'm telling ya, this is getting ridiculous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww... My poor Casey. If it helps, I have hypothyroidism and I just take a pill everyday and I'm perfectly fine! I'm prayin' for you.

Andi said...

Hey Casey!!
Good to hear from you!:) I'm sorry you're having health issues again. I'll definitely be praying for you. Do you go to Dr Brehm on 75? Crazy if you do, because that's our doc too!! Hope to see you soon! We'll be in WF on Friday for our adoption finalization! :)
Love & Blessings,
Andi