CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Doctors are STUPID... no really, they are!

Don't get me wrong. They are smart. I couldn't make it through medical school but I have something very typical right now and I was even good and went to the doctor sooner rather then later like normally. I was totally trying to PREVENT bronchitis, was give FOUR types of medicine and my cough has progressed to worse and is probably bronchitis now. HORRID. The day I went in, I didn't get to actually see MY Doctor. I was sick, couldn't talk, and my throat was really hurting and I was told they had NOTHING that day but the earliest was at 2:15 the next day. Freaking no way was what I was thinking.... well honestly.... I was probably thinking something is many many curse words I really wanted to yell at the woman on the phone, but since I was standing in front of 22 kindergartners I felt it would be better not to- and I had no voice and couldn't. haha. Anyway, I questioned her and basically was like "You seriously don't have ANYTHING before 2:15 tomorrow? How do y'all not leave "last minute" spots open in the day for emergency visits? And so on... She then all of a sudden was like, "Oh, I have one for 9am tomorrow?" Okay, now I am really not a happy camper... I have an IT person in my room telling me I have to remove stuff to get Microsoft 07, I can't teach my kids because I can't talk (which by the way, they were really good for being out of routine and me not being able to talk), and I couldn't get an appointment for the day and I already called a sub to come in early... SERIOUSLY?!? And I asked the receptionist now, if someone cancels can I please be on a list to get moved up?!?! And I she acted as if that was a silly question or something. WTF!?!? She asked if I want the 9am appointment and I say yes and me being in probably one of the worst moods of the year, asked AGAIN... can you please call me if anyone cancels..... she said I yes... I had little hope with that happening. 30 minutes later I got a phone call and was at the doctors within the house. Praise His name... again, I did not see my doctor. I saw the nurse practitioner or something. She prescribed me an inhaler, a nasal spray, an allergy medicine, and an antibiotic... THEY ALL SUCKS. My cough is just as bad and worse. I am going to have to go back again.... STUPID DOCTORS. I hope this time I get to see MY doctor and he can give me some real medicine. :-)

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

might be time to change doctors OR make sure you only see your doctor or the doctors on staff NOT the nurse practioners!!