CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 21, 2008

My School Website Bio

Our school has a website and the teachers get to write a bio about themselves... Last year I never did it because I didn't know what to write- that isn't going to happen this year... So, here is what I have so far... Please tell me what you think... I don't want to sound dumb! Potential & current parents read this thing! hehe.

Casey Davis
Kindergarten

Good day!
My name is Casey Davis and it is a pleasure and blessing to begin my third year of teaching kindergarten and second to be here at Northwood Hills. The loving, supportive family like atmosphere here at NHE comes from the teachers, parents and children. I just love it and look forward to each day of work!

I was born in Denton, TX and moved to Wichita Falls, TX in elementary school. I graduated December 2005 with a degree in Interdisciplinary Studies (Early Childhood Education), certified general studies EC-4th grade and recently became certified in English as a Second Language. I also plan to become certified in a Gifted Talented program.

Last December (2007), I married my most fabulous husband, James Davis. He is a Texas A&M graduate and works as an IT Consultant. Together, we live here in north Dallas living life to the fullest child and pet free for a while! J

When we’re not working, we enjoy hanging out with friends, going to and serving at The Village Church, short traveling to visit family as well as long distance traveling (China, Jamaica, Mexico, and Las Vegas so far!), working out, Wii, watching movies, reading, and just living life serving our Lord, as He pleases.

I am looking forward to the 2008-2009 school year, my coworkers, the parents and most of all my new students! I have full faith and confidence that this will be the best year yet!

God Bless!!

7 comments:

a giant, a homeschool momma, a kung fu panda, a little ninja turtle and a penguin said...

it sounds good...i think that's cool that your school does that! would you want to put what college you went too??

The Davis Duet said...

Why Thank you! I thought I had! :-)

elizabeth engelhardt creations said...

This sounds really good....I did my student teaching and Greenwood Hills Elementary!!

Barbra said...

You did a great job! If I was a parent I would be really interested to read about my child's teacher. I have a website called www.howtowritebio.com that has fill-in-the-blank templates for various types of professional bios. Your readers might find it helpful.

B-HO said...

So um I think I actually can get you both baby food jars and film containers....how much of each do you need?

The Davis Duet said...

baby food jars and film containers, I can use as much as youc an give me!!!! :-) baby food especially! :-)

Tania :) said...

LOL its really cute but does James care if you call him "most fabulous" ?? ;) haha!!