CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

We're Ready... or at least we look like it!

The DAVIS DUET

BRING IT!


Since I've never played a day of soccer in my life and James hasn't played since elementary school we had NO soccer equiptment. So, here we are 100 bucks later ready for practice! As you can see we don't have our team shirts yet so we just threw on some black ones... oh and my tennis shoes look STUPID (I know super trivial but that's what flex spending is for in our budget!) so I am going to get some black and white ones. :-) That way if I totally make a fool of myself, I'll look good doing it! haha. Hope we have a photographer! :-P
James dressing for his close up.
He's falling as I am taking the picture.
The business-professional soccer player.
He's ready for INDOOR soccer!
I think I look like a soccer player...
Not really. lol.
Shin guards and everything... go ahead try and kick me!

4 comments:

Christina said...

you kids are ADORABLE!

elizabeth engelhardt creations said...

You guys look pretty cute!!!

John and Sarah said...

Ok you guys are HILARIOUS! We'll miss you this week but I think we found a Guatemalan Ringer!

John and Sarah said...

You guys are HILARIOUS!