CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 14, 2008

“The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.” -Chuck Palahniuk

Our weekend was fun and continuous. Here are some pictorial updates:


I had Friday off so my weekend began early. I started with the gym of course and then hung some things on the walls. Well, to tell the truth, I hung some things on Thursday but my opinionated husband didn't like my work, so I was re-hanging things. :-) This is what it takes sometimes to make sure things are straight on the wall. Then I met up with my friend Amy at Northpark for some light shopping and a chat but before I got there, I had to sit in traffic. Dallasites don't know how to drive. At least in Houston traffic everyone is trying to drive fast and no one is just going slow because they suck at driving...




Friday night we went to see Hancock and then to dinner at BJ's in Addison. We don't have any pictures of those activities.


Saturday we went to transform and I'm trying to get a friend that was there taking pictures for the church to send me a couple that he took of us! So, hopefully I'll be able to post that soon! :-)

Then on the way home, James had the boat bug and so we stopped at West Marine. Here's our purchase:

James pretending to be behind a boat on the water. Next summer baby, I promise!

I put it to good use and took a quick nap, I really did fall asleep!
Saturday night James and I babysat for a family, 2 little girls to be exact. They are smart, cute, and full of spunk! :-) It was fun!

On Sunday we tried to sleep in. This is a difficult task though because a couple of weeks ago our curtains started to fall down so we just took them down and haven't put them back up. It's bright in the AM. We went to Wally World and for some reason J was just super tired so he rested while I worked out and stuff. Then it was church time. It was an excellent sermon. I'll be blogging about that itself later on. Afshin is such a good speaker. The Lord uses him in wonderful ways. After church we went to dinner with Brent, Dan, Jordan, and D. Here's what dinner produced:




If I get WiiFit, will I be able to move like that Brent???

1 comments:

elizabeth engelhardt creations said...

sounds like a busy weekend!! Too funny with the hips at the end...heehee