CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

PS

This is story is funny and sad at the same time. I choose to see the funny side of it because we are already addressing the sad side of it.

So today, a little girl came up to me just barely holding the end of her eraser with a look on her face like I don't know how to explain without making it myself. (This little girl is really cute- she could be my daughter easy- looks and everything. lol.) And she says, "Mrs. Davis, Edward (name changed to protect the innocent) touched my pencil with the hand he sticks in his pants." LOL. I about fell over. I had her to sanitize it and get on with her work. hehe. So funny. This little boy's hands live in his pants. It a habit we are frantically trying to break. It's gross and the other kids are really starting to take notice.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Charissa told me a little saying to help Perryn keep her hands out of her pants.... "Bottoms are for sitting and going potty, let's find something else to do with our hands." I am beginning to need to start saying it to my 3-4 yr olds!! GROSS!!!