CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 12, 2008

365 Soon and Counting

So, it's been a while... wow, I think I have started too many blogs that way. :-)

I have so down time tonight and I've been checking out different websites and I honestly think I have forgotten about this one but only when I am actually on the Internet. hehe. :-) As I looked at my blog, I notice it says James and I have been together for 11 months and 3 weeks. Wow- one more week and it's been a year. It's been a roller coaster of a year but worth each and every twist and turn. James is sweet and planned a nice weekend at the Gaylord Hotel next weekend. He got us a couples massage, we're going to eat and to ICE, and have breakfast planned for the morning. What a wonderful way to spend out time together.

Anyway, to sum up my very short blog- I am blessed to have been lucky enough to marry James Aaron Davis. He is challenging and I know God did that on purpose... Iron sharpens Iron. :-) And man do we get some frictions going... lol.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and not Happy Holidays! ;-)

0 comments: